Welcome to https://flowextra.com/
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Flowextra Website, located at https://flowextra.com/ with our Partnered Activity Website, and to be strictly observed.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use https://flowextra.com/ if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Flowextra and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on https://flowextra.com/. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from https://flowextra.com/ for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You Must Not:
- Register with a False email address on Flowextra Technology System.
- Republish material from https://flowextra.com/
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from https://flowextra.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate, tamper, or copy material from https://flowextra.com/
- Redistribute content from https://flowextra.com/
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Flowextra does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Flowextra, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Flowextra shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Flowextra reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Flowextra a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Flowextra, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Flowextra. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Flowextra’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Flowextra Affiliate Earnings
- This is the Earnings made from referring your friends and family to our platform.
- Affiliate payment is made within 2 – 12 hours of placing withdrawal.
Flowextra QUIZ Earnings
- 20,000 FAE Points is required per quiz Participation, with a swift reward of ₦10,000 post 5 right answers to 5 questions.
- Payment is made within 2 – 12 hours of winning.
Flowextra SPIN Earning
- 10,000 FAE Points is required per spinning the wheel. Possible returns range from ₦4,000 to valuable gadgets.
- Settlement/Reward will be processed within 12 hours to 72 hours.
Flowextra Non-Referral Earnings
Activities Earners (non-referral earnings) also known as FAE POINTS, are paid on the last day of every month.
- Payment is made within 24 – 48 hours of placing withdrawal.
NOTE: (Very Important)
NOT all members will get paid off their FAE(Non-referral earnings) every month because we work with a budget, and also we derive revenue from our advertisers (the monthly income we realized from our advertising partners, either from Google AdSense or from our third-party customers is what we shared as to our FAE earners, So we share from the highest earner of our FAE, till the revenue for that month gets exhausted, we rotate it and pay those who missed it, by the following month with the next revenue gathered, the cycle continues that way.
- Also, 20,000 FAE points and above is equivalent to ₦7,000.00. It could be more sometimes and it could be less, depending on the revenue generated for that month.
- The highest Activity earners get to Withdraw first before the low earner does, It doesn’t matter if a member has the minimum points required to qualify for withdrawal or not, if a member is unable to open a withdrawal form during the withdrawal period, that means those who have higher points are much in control of the withdrawal form at that moment, Sadly, if a member is unable to access the FAE withdrawal form before the closing of the form for that month, the user will have to wait for the next month withdrawal and must have high points to gain a higher chance of withdrawing first, and we also pay the activity earners from the highest earners down to the lowest until the budget revenue for that month gets exhausted.
- Make sure you share our sponsored post accordingly on a daily basis in order to qualify for our revenue monthly share (Non-referral Earnings)
Members Bank account detail full name must tally with your full name of registration on FLOWEXTRA TECHNOLOGY. A member’s FAE withdrawal request form will be removed automatically by the system if the account profile info is not properly provided, details such as (full name, phone number, and Bank details) please kindly take note of that.
One more thing that can hinder a member’s FAE payments is the act of commenting wrongly on the website Posts, (commenting anything less than 4 words is not accepted, eg. okay, hmm, alright, no problem, good, Kk, great, and so on, will not have the chance of getting paid off their FAE, kindly NOTE that.
Please do NOT sign up if you don’t agree with any of these Terms and Conditions.